There will be 3 tournaments, one at each of the 2020 GOLFEXPOS in the province of Québec.
South-Shore GOLFEXPO March 14 & 15, 2020: This tournament will take place during the 2 days of the South-Shore GOLFEXPO March 14 & 15 held at the Mortagne Hotel in Boucherville.
Montréal GOLFEXPO March 20 – 22, 2020: This tournament will take place during the 3 days of the Montréal GOLFEXPO March 20 & 22 held at the Place Sports Experts in Laval.
Québec GOLFEXPO March 28 – 29, 2020: This tournament will take place during the 2 days of the Québec GOLFEXPO March 28 & 29 held at the Centre de congrès et d’expositions de Lévis in Lévis.
All visitors will receive a free round on the putting green and the participants with the 5 best scores will participate in the finale which will take place on the last day of each show at 3 p.m.
$10 per additional game to improve your score.
The tournaments will be managed by the professionals of the international tournament, the MSOP or Major Series of Putting.
The winner will be announced on the spot that he / she will have won the trip.
Details of the Trip:
- A trip for 2 to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic (must be 18 years old and over)
- Return flight from Montreal (YUL) Canada to Punta Cana (PUJ) Dominican Republic with provided by Air Transat airline in regular class.
- A 7-night stay in double occupancy in a standard room in the Majestic Mirage Punta Cana Hotel in an All-Inclusive package (meals, drinks, accommodation, gratuities and any services or sports activities not mentioned by the hotel directly
- Unlimited golf with golf cart at Punta Blanca Golf Club with transfers, carts, practice balls and snacks.
- Includes private transfers from and to the airport to the hotel
- Travel insurance is at the participant’s expense and is not mandatory.
- The stay must be made between May 1st and October 31st, 2020. Additional fees for over-classification and extension of stay may be applicable, if requested by the participant. Certain periods of the year may be excluded. This offer is not redeemable or transferable and can not be extended. In case of cancellation, for any reason, the trip can not be postponed. The NGCOA Canada is relieved of all responsibilities in relation to the reservation of the package and the conduct of the stay abroad.
This prize is offered by the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic in Montreal in partnership with Air Transat, Majestic Resorts and Punta Blanca Golf Club, the latter 2, companies not established in Quebec but which are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic in Montreal.
The following people are excluded from the said competition: employees, representatives and agents of the ANPTG of Canada, Quebec section, employees of the Dominican Republic Tourism office in Montreal and the people with whom they are domiciled, exhibitors and people who have not paid for an admission ticket to the show.