Rules of the tournament « Putt for Punta Cana»
This competition will take place during the 3 days of 2019 Montréal GOLFEXPO, which will be held on March 15 – 17, 2019, at PlaceForzani. Tournament rules will be available at the event booth. It will be announced at the show by the official advertiser of the event and also several times in the Journal de Montréal Newspaper and on the exhibition website www.golfexpos.ca
All visitors to the show will have the chance to play one round on the putting green and their score will be officially registered. If the participant would like to play additional rounds to improve their score, they may do so as many times as they like for $10 each round.
The winner will be announced on the spot that he / she will have won the trip and he / she will also advertise on the exhibition website www.golfexpos.ca.
This prize is offered by the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic in Montreal in partnership with Air Transat, Majestic Resorts and Punta Blanca Golf Club, the latter 3 companies not established in Quebec but which are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic in Montreal.
1st Place Winner:
- A trip for 2 to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic (must be 18 years old and over)
- Return flight from Montreal (YUL) Canada to Punta Cana (PUJ) Dominican Republic with provided by Air Transat airline in regular class.
- A 7-night stay in double occupancy in a standard room in the Majestic Mirage Punta Cana Hotel in an All-Inclusive package (meals, drinks, accommodation, gratuities and any services or sports activities not mentioned by the hotel directly
- Unlimited golf with golf cart at Punta Blanca Golf Club with transfers, carts, practice balls and snacks.
- Includes private transfers from and to the airport to the hotel
- Travel insurance is at the participant’s expense and is not mandatory.
- The stay must be made between June 1st and October 31st, 2018. Additional fees for over-classification and extension of stay may be applicable, if requested by the participant. Certain periods of the year may be excluded. This offer is not redeemable or transferable and can not be extended. In case of cancellation, for any reason, the trip can not be postponed. The NGCOA Canada is relieved of all responsibilities in relation to the reservation of the package and the conduct of the stay abroad.
The following people are excluded from the contest: employees, representatives and agents of the NGCOA Canada, Quebec section, employees of the Tourist Office of the Dominican Republic in Montreal and persons with whom they are domiciled. Any exhibitor or person who did not purchase an admission ticket to enter the event.